Cloud Software Group
Cloud Software Group Italy Italy
3 months ago
About Cloud Software Group
Cloud Software Group combines the capabilities of both Citrix and TIBCO, creating one of the world’s largest cloud software providers, serving more than 100 million users around the globe. When you join Cloud Software Group, you are making a difference for real people, each of whom count on our suite of cloud solutions to get work done – from anywhere. Members of our team will tell you that we value diverse lived experiences, varied perspectives, and having the courage to take risks. Our teams are encouraged to learn, dream, and build the future of work. We are on the brink of another Cambrian leap - a moment of immense evolution and growth. And we need your expertise and experience to do it. Now is the perfect time to move your skills to the cloud
About This Team
The TIBCO EMEA Customer Adoption Team supports TIBCO enterprise customers in the EMEA region as a true team sport. Our mission is to provide best in class TIBCO experience for our customers and... partners. We know how our customers use our products. We understand customer requirements and drive product adoption in tight collaboration with TIBCO Product Management, Services and Support. We also enable TIBCO partners to be successful with our products. Each team member has a set of highly valuable capabilities and skills. This, combined with structure designed to drive collaboration, makes our team a true success.
The TIBCO EMEA Customer Adoption Team role combines strategy, technology and client relationship expertise, to drive product adoption and grow the usage of the TIBCO Data Management platform, by enabling our customers realize the full potential of their data.
In this position you will:
· Work with account managers to create account plans and forecast
· Support our existing customer base in understanding their demand and addressing it together with Product Management, Services and Support
· Retain existing relationship and build new ones
· Proactively uncover opportunities to provide additional solutions within existing major accounts
· Engage with customers in architectural discussions that will define the role of data management styles and domains (master data, metadata, reference data) in their organization and within the exisisting ecosystem.
· Position different data integration approach according to customer needs, and with a specific focus on agile data integration like Data Virtualization
· Deliver strong proof-of-concept engagements that demonstrate business value and technical benefits as well as strong ROI
· Provide guidelines and best practices to simplify the adoption of the TIBCO Data Management platform
The experience and skills you should have if you wish to submit your resume:
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
· Several years of professional software experience including development, design and architecture
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
· Previous presales - or customer success - experience is a benefit
· Advanced and proven technical knowledge in data management
· Experience in explaining and building Data Fabric / Data Mesh solutions that simplifies data access and consolidation across many different data sources
· Preferable experience with TDV or a similar technology; alternatively, a high commitment to make yourself confident with this technology
· Adept at all aspects of field customer interactions, including presentations, demonstrations, and proof-of-concepts with both business and technical audiences
· Proactive, intellectually curious, motivated and not afraid to challenge the status quo or offer innovative new ideas
· Fluency in English
Pay & Benefits Summary
• Working in an highly successful Team that consistently exceeded his targets with “a winning while having fun” mindset
• Working in an international environment that foster collaborations and continuous learning across various Teams
• Competitive and attractive compensation package in line with the role experience and seniority
• Competitive benefits package (health insurance, wellness program, etc..)
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications
customer adoption lead architect Italy jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.