Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technological University Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
A Research Fellow position is available in the LUMINOUS! Centre of Excellence for Semiconductor Lighting and Displays, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
The position is seeking a Research Fellow for NLED projects to perform collaborative research on epitaxial growth of III-V (especially those based on gallium nitride (GaN)) by MOCVD for microLEDs. The Research Fellow will be responsible for planning and conducting experiments, for analyzing data, writing, and presenting reports, and for publishing of research results. The job duties include:
• To operate AIXTRON MOCVD machine to enable high performance LED Epitaxy growth
• To work closely with NLEDs R&D teams on LED epitaxy growth for achieving the project goals
• To involve in the regular maintenance of MOCVD system
• PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Physics/Materials Science or related field
• Hands-on MOCVD maintenance, MOCVD... GaN growth, and semiconductor thin-film characterization expertise
• Experience in project leadership roles with excellent oral and verbal communication skills
• Industry experience with GaN MOCVD epitaxy process development is preferred
• Experience in display technologies will be a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
Research Fellow (Electrical and Electronic... Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.