Ministerium für Justiz und Verbraucherschutz des Landes Sachsen-Anhalt
Ministerium für Justiz und Verbraucherschutz des Landes Sachsen-Anhalt Allemagne-en-Provence France
3 months ago
IT Administrator (m/f/d) - IT administrators wanted for the judiciary in Saxony-Anhalt -.
The judiciary of Saxony-Anhalt is on the path to digitization and operates around 4,500 IT workstations at approximately 80 locations throughout Saxony-Anhalt. Our teams are located at the sites
• Halle (Saale),
• Naumburg (Saale) and
in the field and support the data networks of the courts, the prosecutor's offices, the correctional system and the social service of the judiciary. They set up the IT workstations, configure the peripheral devices and support users on site when application issues arise. In addition, they participate in projects related to the digitization of the justice system. They oversee project timelines, rollouts and migrations. For example, they participate in the conversion of the state data network and assume responsibility for the installation and support of network components and troubleshooting. They implement IT security and... data protection measures. They identify IT requirements in their area and develop proposals for cost-effective implementation.
Do you want to accompany the judiciary on its way into the digital age and can inspire others for technical innovations? Communication skills and service orientation are among your strengths, as are resilience and team-oriented work?
Then you've come to the right place
To strengthen our teams we are looking for all locations at the earliest possible date
IT administrators (m/f/d)
Or persons with comparable degrees. Ideally, you will have:
• a completed vocational training or a university degree in an IT profession,
• a comparable degree,
• Willingness to travel on business.
What can you expect from us?
• Employment in a permanent employment relationship in the public service.
• Remuneration if the personal requirements are met according to pay group 10 TV-L.
• a crisis-proof job with regular pay and participation in regular pay increases
• Good work-life balance: 40 hours per week in full time
• Full-time or part-time possible
• Interesting, diverse and challenging scope of work
• Vacation entitlement 30 working days in the calendar year with a calendar week of five working days.
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off work
• Annual special payment
• additional company pension plan
• possibility of mobile working
• Diverse health management
• Individual training and continuing education offers
• Compatibility of family and career through flexible working time models.
We strive to increase the proportion of women and expressly encourage women to apply. The applications of severely disabled persons and these equal will be given special consideration with appropriate evidence
If you would like to learn more about your new employer, you can obtain information at
Please send your meaningful application to.
Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection of the State of Saxony-Anhalt,
Strategic Human Resources Management of the Judiciary,
Domplatz 2-4, 39104 Magdeburg
or by e-mail as a PDF file to [email protected]
The Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection of Saxony-Anhalt collects and processes personal data of applicants. Data protection information in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO
Jobs in Allemagne-en-Provence France
IT-Administrator (m/w/d) Allemagne-en-Provence jobs
Jobs by Ministerium für Justiz und Verbraucherschutz des Landes Sachsen-Anhalt
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.