PROTON THERAPY PTE. LTD.
PROTON THERAPY PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Provision of care for patients undergoing radiation treatment and takes up clinical responsibilities while keeping with functional duties within the centre.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides good practical skills and to lead a team of patient care assistants and health attendants in area assigned to.
2. Provides good individual patient care and services with regards to specific nursing competencies such as doing dressings and cannulating patients.
3. Displays confidence and well-versed in briefing patients prior to all radiation therapy procedures such as consultation, CT simulation, radiation therapy treatment and post treatment.
4. Displays competency in providing timely nursing advice to patients and family members.
5. Assist radiation oncologists in consultations and be competent in necessary procedures.
6. Offers good teamwork and be part of a radiotherapy team in the deliverance of safe and accurate support of treatment to patients within the radiotherapy... department.
7. Maintain and upkeep equipment and supplies such as emergency trolley, oxygen cylinders, surgical supplies, stationery and blankets.
8. Ensure that high alert medications are properly stocked and stored.
9. Maintain and upkeep cleanliness of the consultation rooms and work areas.
10. Be knowledgeable in disposal of all matters of waste including sharps, biohazard waste and general waste.
11. Contributes actively in the improvement and upgrading of holistic treatment care.
1. Liaise with department manager, radiation oncologists, therapists and other relevant staff to facilitate ongoing departmental processes such as patient scheduling and inpatient status.
2. Manages and keeps track of patients’ laboratory and imaging studies results.
3. Provides proper guidance to junior personnel assigned.
4. Discharges any other duties as assigned by supervisors and/or senior manager.
5. Participates in continuing education, improvement and other activities of the department.
6. Adheres to the Code of Practice with regards to Nursing Board at all times.
(A) Staff Nurse: Degree/Diploma holder in Nursing or equivalent, with min. 2 years specialisation in Oncology Nursing preferred
(B) Professional License
Radiation Protection Act
Senior/ Staff Nurse (oncology) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.