SAS China China
3 months ago
Nice to meet you!
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence - and questions into answers.
We're also a debt-free multi-billion-dollar organization on our path to an Initial Public Offering (IPO) in 2024. If you're looking for a dynamic, fulfilling career coupled with flexibility and world-class employee experience, you'll find it here.
We’re looking for an Application Support Consultant provide SAS applications and systems support to our customers.
• Provide 7 x 24 daily support and troubleshooting of SAS application systems
• Provide 1st tier support to customers and conduct preliminary investigation of application system related issues
• Laisse with 2nd tier SAS internal support team to diagnose the root cause and resolve application system related issues for customers
• Document the support service details and troubleshooting steps
• Conduct health check and maintain... system stability for customers
• Escalate issues to the team manager in a timely and appropriately manner
• Work on other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the team manager
What we’re looking for
• 7 x 24 standby duty with roster is required
• Diploma or above in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or related disciplines
• Over 3 years working experience in IT industry.
• Knowledgeable in system and application support (Linux, Windows, VM, etc.) is preferred
• Able to work independently, self-motivated, problem solver with strong sense of responsibility
• Fluent communication and written skills in English and Chinese
• Less experience or equipped with relevant experience will also be considered
• You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our valuesand influence everything we do.
• Please note the role will start with a one-year contract (renewable) with competitive fringe benefits.
Diverse and Inclusive
At SAS, it’s not about fitting into our culture – it’s about adding to it. We believe our people make the difference. Our diverse workforce brings together unique talents and inspires teams to create amazing software that reflects the diversity of our users and customers. Our commitment to diversity is a priority to our leadership, all the way up to the top; and it’s essential to who we are. To put it plainly: you are welcome here.
SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, or on behalf of SAS, please contact [email protected].
Application Support Consultant China jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.