IQVIA Shanghai China
3 months ago
Responsible for IQVIA Tech Solution product management, pre-sales proposal creation, business consultant.
• Report to IQVIA Tech MedTech team, shadow with IQVIA Tech Solution product DEV team on iDMS product design, development and version iteration.
• PRD documentation to support DEV team's development.
• In charge of pre-sales activities including proposal documentation, client engagement to drive business opportunities convert to deals.
• Client project technical proposal preparation to meeting client requirement.
• Drive the product iteration utilizing industry and projects' experience.
• Participates/leads teams in the design, development and delivery of technology/service based projects or components of larger, complex projects.
• Reviews and analyzes client requirements/problems.
• Proposes and delivers cost effective solutions to meet these requirements.
• Performs qualitative/quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client... issues and develop client specific solutions.
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions.
• Provides follow-up with internal and/or external client to ensure client satisfaction.
• Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of technology/services solutions and trends for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
• Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise, either in technology & applications consulting or functional areas for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage work streams, assigning tasks and driving them to completion. May assist with business development activities.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 8+ years of related experience in consulting or services delivery, ideally in DMS, channel for pharmatheutical or other life science industry.
• Solid project management, client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Strong technical architecture / design or development experience desired.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the industry.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Has established network and referral contacts.
• Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Senior Consultant, Tech Shanghai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.