Sandfield Auckland New Zealand
3 months ago
• Tech marketer with content creation focus
• This is a part time time role, 15-25 hours per week
We are looking for a copywriter to assist in creating content across multiple platforms, working alongside our marketing lead. You will be a smart, proactive, adaptable person who enjoys content creation, storytelling and can quickly grasp complex technical solutions and is able to succinctly articulate complexity.
At Sandfield we like to do things our own way, so we are always looking at how our comm's can be innovative and add real value for our team and clients' businesses.
We are looking for proficiency in the following areas:
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees and clients alike. We aim to create content that engages prospective clients, clients and our team. You will support the creation of marketing materials including, client newsletters, blog posts and case studies.
• The... ability to amplify previous and new content on our social channels, website and through media publications as opportunities arise.
• Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with the team and develop content in their specialist areas, as well as the confidence to deal with our seniors on how we approach getting our brand name out there to increase awareness and engagement.
• The ability to work autonomously but also in a team with other specialties (marketing, developers, HR, management) to ensure a fully rounded end product with stakeholder buy-in is essential.
• An up-to-date understanding of the IT industry and commercial side of things is an advantage, as is the curiosity to learn and comprehend highly technical and complex material and then articulate all the clever work our team is doing to help improve our clients’ businesses.
Sandfield is a New Zealand based software development company that designs software which is used all over the world. We have a mix of local and international clients which include Mainfreight, Foodstuffs, Qube Logistics, Allied Concrete, HWR Richardson, and Ports of Auckland. We have an obsession for making a difference to our clients business, by partnering with them so that we have the knowledge to create systems that are specifically tailored to their requirements to help them to gain a competitive edge.
At Sandfield we work across a range of industries and technologies and therefore you will get the opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of projects. We like self-driven individuals, so if you're driven to get ahead and make a difference, then contact us today.
• *PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO NZ-BASED CANDIDATES
Auckland New Zealand
Content Writer - Part Time - 15-25 Hours Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.