SECTA LABS PTE. LTD.
SECTA LABS PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• Perform vulnerability assessment and penetration tests against applications (web and mobile), APIs, Network as well as Thick Clients.
• Generate a report based on internationally recognized methodologies and frameworks as a deliverable of the security assessments.
• Provide advisory and consultation to clients to assist them in remediating findings identified during the assessment as well as to resolve security challenges.
• Author new test-cases that meet the requirements of emerging technologies and security requirements.
• Maintain a minimum of CREST REGISTERED TESTER ("CRT") and/or Offensive Security Certified Professional ("OSCP") certification.
• Deliver presales support to the commercial team in generating the scope for proposals
• Act as the primary contact between the firm and the client during engagements
• Contribute proactively in research projects to enhance the quality of the consulting team in general.
• Keep up to date with the latest assessment... techniques and technology advancements through conferences, reading materials, mentorship in and outside of the firm.
• Valid CREST REGISTERED TESTER ("CRT") certification and/or Offensive Security Certified Professional ("OSCP") certification
• 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Able to handle a project from an end to end perspective
• Self starter with hunger to learn
• Willingness to take on work outside of office hours based on the clients' requirements
Security Consultant Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.