Morgan McKinley Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
As a Business Development Consultant (IT Managed Services), you will be responsible to establish and build new relationships in the Enterprise market and accelerate the growth and success of the ITES Services! This is a great opportunity to work with a dedicated and passionate team, using your hunter mentality to seek out new business relationships.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
• Manage sales cycle from discovery to close
• Sales Pitch of IT Managed Services
• Collaborate with our Sales Teams and Channels for sales opportunities
• Achieve and exceed set sales targets in line with business goals
• Develop and execute sales strategy for the account set assigned. Develop and manage business accounts with a winning strategy
• Execute direct sales programs and initiatives to drive and increase sales
• Develop an in-dept customer relationship and experience at all levels of the organization
• Engage C-Level and articulate recommended solutions at decision making... levels through value proposition presentations
• Engage and enhance excellent customers’ relationship towards sustainable partnerships, building strong, meaningful relationships with key stakeholders, become your clients trusted advisor and their advocate within our business
• Establish agreed short and long-term account plans for new customers to meet prospective client’s key requirements thus leading to increased revenue
• Establish and keep close contact with Pre-Sales Engineers to ensure that sales opportunities have the appropriate level of sales support resource
• Facilitate discussions with customers to define the problems concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solutions
• A driven individual who strives for success and recognition
• “Hunter” mentality in seeking out new business
• Able to engage cross-functional teams towards a win-win strategy
• Able to strategies and build strong rapport with customers
• Strong business acumen with well-developed core consulting skills of insightful questioning/interviewing, research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
• High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with diverse customers and teams
• Strong situational analysis, planning and decision-making abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to develop and manage positive client relationships.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at [email protected] for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Senior Business Development Consultant (IT Solutions) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.