Hays (Schweiz) AG
Hays (Schweiz) AG Switzerland Switzerland
3 months ago
• Responsibility for the development of high complexity mixed signal electronic systems and PCBAs
• Development, component selection, simulation, dimensioning, testing, documentation, etc. of the electronics
• Coordinate tasks and resources with other teams (layout, electronics engineers, EMC, etc.), prototyping team, sensor team, mechanical team, software/ firmware team, verification, etc.
• Execution of reviews like schematics, layout, reports, etc.
• Modelling in MATLAB/ Simulink
• Completed studies in electrical engineering or similar
• Experience in design, testing and validation of high complexity mixed signal circuits and PCBAs
• Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink for modelling and simulation of controls, algorithms, and data analysis
• Profound knowledge in FPGA
• Knowledge of the eCAD tool Altium
• Profound english language skills
• Takeover in permanent position with our customer
• Varied work in a renowned company
• By applying through... Hays, you will be part of a small, well-fitted selection presented to the client for this position
Our many years of recruitment experience and our expert knowledge of the engineering job market make us a strong partner for engineers and technicians. We maintain close relationships with customers across all industries and therefore can provide engineering specialists with exciting projects and attractive job opportunities, drawing on your personal interests and experience. As your professional companion, we support you throughout the entire process, from the first contact to the first day on your new job - all this completely free of charge. Register now and look forward to many interesting and suitable positions and projects.
My contact at Hays
My contact person
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Electronics Hardware Development Engineer (m/f/d) Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.