NNIT Dublin Ireland
3 months ago
What We Are Looking For
In the Life Sciences Integrations area in NNIT, we are working at the heart of digital transformation for our clients, tying their systems and applications together, often unlocking the value the individual solutions promise but cannot deliver alone.
We are currently looking to expand the team with a strong integration architect, who is passionate about finding technical solutions to business problems. Someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and is able to drive client interaction to lift the integrations of our clients to the next level.
We are mostly based in Europe but if you are the ideal candidate, we are also eager to hire you in other geographies.
Your responsibility and opportunities
As an integration architect you will be part of both large integration projects (e.g., when we build all integrations for clients on their Veeva rollout journey) and spearhead agreements when we advise our clients and build their integration roadmap.
You... will be embedded in a team of highly motivated and extremely skilled people, who often have 20 years of experience at the intersection of IT and Life Sciences.
The tasks you should expect range from investigating the IT landscape, to designing and implementing integration solutions, to building POCs to support innovation.
In this capacity you will gain deep insight into the pharmaceutical industry, collaborate with customer stakeholder on multiple levels (technical, business, management etc.) and be shaping a strong career.
Your Qualifications And Experience
• Deep knowledge of integration technologies, such as middleware, APIs, web services, and data transformation.
• Experience with integration platforms, such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, SAP CPI etc.
• Knowledge of programming languages, such as Java, C#, or Python.
• Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Ideally you have deep knowledge of Veeva or other Life Science applications (preferably within GxP) or the business domains of pharma
Location : Remote or On-site in Europe – your preference.
If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your CV and cover letter in English. We cannot wait to hear from you!
All candidates are encouraged to apply for the given job regardless of their gender, age, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, national and social origin, political opinion, disability, race, skin color, and ethnic origin.
Apply now and make your mark
Integration Architect Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.