MSD Taiwan Taiwan
3 months ago
Hospital Acute Care Business Unit
Our purpose: We use the power of leading-edge science to save and improve lives around the world
For more than 130 years, we have brought hope to humanity through the development of important medicines and vaccines. We aspire to be the premier research-intensive biopharmaceutical company in the world – and today, we are at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions that advance the prevention and treatment of diseases in people and animals. We foster a diverse and inclusive global workforce and operate responsibly every day to enable a safe, sustainable and healthy future for all people and communities.
The product manager or senior product manager will be developing and implementing marketing strategies by working with cross-functional teams, optimize resources for key initiatives to drive patient access and achieve financial target.
What You will Do
• Directly responsible for the assigned... brand(s) and project(s).
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement key initiatives.
• Develop high quality, high impact brand marketing plan to fulfill the unmet needs in the healthcare ecosystem
• Develop innovative approaches to maximize patient access by engaging with related societies and government parties.
• Maintains regular contacts with key opinion leaders, establish effective and healthy relationship to support brand marketing program
• Drive sales force effectiveness by delivering product trainings to medical sales representative, enhancing understanding in medicines, disease areas, patient journey…etc. and ensure the materials and programs are effective, updated and align with product positioning and key messages.
• Ensure timely and effective implementation of marketing programs with resources efficiency and compliant
• Monitor closely monthly A&P expenses and ensure aligning with F&A guidance
What you Must Have
• At least 3 years of product management experience in pharma industry
• Fluent in speaking and reading English
• Good team player with change mindset
• Ability to drive cross-functional team collaboration to attain business objective
• Good analytical skills and strategic thinking, capable to formulate and implement brand plan independently
• Familiar with reimbursement ecosystem as well as self-paid market/scheme
• Good communications and presentation skills
• Strategic thinking and exponential mindset
• Experience in Infection Disease and Specialty care is a plus
• College degree and above. Pharmacy-related major or MBA is preferred
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics, and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Secondary Language(s) Job Description:
WHO WE ARE
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us — and start making your impact today.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively for the common good. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Product Manager or Senior Product Manager Taiwan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.