UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Hagåtña Guam
3 months ago
Sr Solution Consultant - Time (ET/CT)
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individual to implement UKG Dimensions, our award-winning time solution. As a Time Management Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high-quality, complete implementation of our time solution. Our Time Consultants are accountable for all phases of assigned customer time implementations. Qualified candidates are self-starters with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills who are highly-motivated to provide excellent customer service. Candidates will also possess a general knowledge of time and attendance concepts and regulations and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment. This is a virtual based position
• Coordinate and perform the full lifecycle... implementation such as Kickoff, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing and Change Management Execution ensuring compliance with UKG’s implementation methodology
• Work directly with the customer’s project team to understand their business needs and translate those business needs into a set of systematic specifications for development
• Learn the capabilities of UKG Dimensions software to properly and creatively utilize features to meet the client’s needs
• Research, document, configure and test all functional elements involving rules and policies
• 3+ years of experience with business application implementation and/or IT Consulting strongly preferred
• Project related experience as a business analyst or systems analyst with exposure to phases of software development including: Analysis and Design, Implementation, Testing, and Deployment
• Experience configuring a Time & Attendance system. Experience is interfacing systems is desirable
• Skilled in analyzing and documenting business requirements and corresponding solution specifications
• Experience with MS Office
• Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
• A self-directed team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, freely offers assistance
• Education: Degree/Diploma in Computer Science and/or related field is desirable
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $66,800 to $95,950, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $76,820 to $110,343 per year.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected]
Sr Solution Consultant - Time (ET/CT) Hagåtña jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.