Blacktower Financial Management Group
Blacktower Financial Management Group Gibraltar Gibraltar
3 months ago
Blacktower Financial Management (International) Limited are a fast-growing Financial Services business that is currently seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their Compliance team. The Blacktower Group has a global presence and offices all over the world and we welcome applicants to join our growing head office team in Gibraltar.
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Hours: Permanent, full-time
Location: Gibraltar Head Office
Reporting to: BFMI Board of Directors
• AML & CTF monitoring
• Analysing regulatory developments, new legislation, and market developments
• Reporting to the regulator and preparation of regulatory applications/filing etc.
• Maintain up to date compliance records (e.g. documents, logs, correspondence, reports, etc.);
• Educating, and training employees on matters that are associated with regulations and industry practices and internal procedures
• Oversee the management and execution of second line monitoring and assessment... program for Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF).
• Reviews of suspicious activity to ensure compliance with the policies and procedures put in place
• Preparation and maintenance of policies & procedures Completing compliance monitoring reports which present findings and include suggestions for relevant remedial actions
• Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
• Review & Control of Marketing materials and publications
• Compliant management
• Management and execution of an efficient compliance & AML monitoring program
• Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
• Perform any other assigned compliance-related task.
• Excellent communication (verbal and nonverbal), business acumen, organizational, and problem-solving skills; Fluent in English language (verbal & written)
• Able to work on own initiative, independently, prioritize workload and pay attention to details;
• Relevant professional certification is a plus;
• Able to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• 3+ minimum years’ experience in financial services.
• Confidence to interact with individuals from all levels of the business
Compliance Manager Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.