Zestrill Limited Gibraltar Gibraltar
3 months ago
Are you interested in joining a leading corporate, trust and fund services firm in Gibraltar? If you are an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual, here is an opportunity to apply for a full-time position as a Corporate Services Administrator.
The role offers excellent exposure to the financial services sector as the individual will be a key member of an established corporate and fiduciary services provider, servicing a wide range of international clients.
The successful applicant will be supporting the work of an executive at the firm.
The role involves assisting with elements of company administration including maintaining accurate company records and minutes, working with local and international banks, making statutory and regulatory filings, as well as assisting with other general client services work.
The successful applicant will receive support from the firm to complete any relevant professional examinations and training.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor's... degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Finance or Law is preferred, but not essential
• Strong academic background
• Prior experience in the company management sector is preferred, but not essential
• Self-motivated and highly organized individual who is an excellent team player
• Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task
• Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (required) and Viewpoint (preferred)
Please get in touch with Jo or Ebony now
Corporate Services Administrator Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.