SYNEKTIK Czech Republic, s.r.o.
SYNEKTIK Czech Republic, s.r.o. Bratislava Region Slovakia
3 months ago
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
About the company
Joining Synektik Czech Republic means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Position's Objective & Summary:
The da Vinci Area Sales Manager is responsible for selling the daVinci Surgical Systems to greenfield hospitals and... existing hospitals within the Slovak territory. This requires a number of capabilities including expert-level knowledge in the use of surgical robotics, the ability to build a team of advocates within each hospital, strong solution selling skills, and enough tenacity to insure sales objectives are met on a consistent basis. In this position you are expected to provide an extraordinary degree of information gathering and presenting to buying teams throughout the capital equipment purchasing process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
• Manage the complex sales process of daVinci Surgical Systems into new hospitals and incremental systems into existing hospitals.
• Build clinical and administrative support through technical presentations, executive meetings, marketing events and system test drives.
• Build support from surgeons and administration for da Vinci Surgery.
• Identify key institutions, generate market awareness, and drive sales of the da Vinci Surgical System within an the assigned sales territory.
• Effectively manage transition of initial sale and installation to the clinical sales team to drive procedural volume and growth.
• Achieve quarterly sales targets.
• Expedite both near and long term system pipeline across Slovakia.
• Partner with the da Vinci Area Sales Manager to develop a sales plan for the territory.
• Develop initial contact with CEO and senior hospital administrators.
• Organize and manage the sales process.
• Develop expert level knowledge of primary OR procedures.
• Make business case for system purchase.
• Resolve contractual issues and coordinate system installation upon purchase approval.
• Handle all communications and administrative follow-up.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in life sciences.
• Minimum of 6 years of proven track record in leadership performance and collaboration in the medical device industry, preference to Surgical and/or Operating Theatre sales experience.
• Proven successful track record in capital medical equipment sales
• Proven ability to work effectively with both the clinical and capital sales teams in a growing competitive environment, to ensure focused and impactful delivery of initiatives.
• A keen ability to manage sales projects, organizing, prioritizing and coping with multiple tasks.
• Good understanding/knowledge of healthcare trends in Slovakia.
• Fluent in English, Czech and Slovak.
• Ambition and strong work ethic.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
• Note: the chosen applicant must pass successfully Intuitive’s intensive training in the US, Europe and remotely of 3 months.
Synektik is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, disability status, genetic information or any other status protected by local applicable laws.
Information about the selection process
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree
Bratislava Region Slovakia
Jobs in Bratislava Region Slovakia
Da Vinci Area Sales Manager - Slovakia Bratislava Region jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.