Embedded Software Engineer in Audio System
Embedded Software Engineer in Audio System Yokohama Kanagawa Japan
3 months ago
The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for the software development for specific communication protocol to exchanging information/receive entertainment audio control command in the in-vehicle network. This includes working closely with cross-functional teams to define requirements, create software architecture, and develop code that meets both technical and customer requirements.
• Design, develop, and maintain embedded software, including audio processing algorithms and control systems
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to define requirements and create software architecture that meets technical and customer requirements
• Debug and test software to ensure it meets quality and performance standards
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure seamless integration of software with hardware and other systems.
• Communicate effectively with customers to gather requirements and analysis at early stage of software development life cycle
• Stay current with industry... trends and new technologies and recommend new tools and techniques to improve software development processes
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
• Strong experience in embedded software development with C/C++
• Experience interfacing with Japanese customers in Japanese
• Experience in code analysis
• Open to non automotive background
Great to have:
• Experience communicating with oversea team in English
• Experience with embedded RTOS like Vector or AUTOSAR
• Experience in the automotive industry or audio
• Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, including Agile and Scrum.
• Experience with audio processing algorithms and digital signal processing.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality software on time.
• Employment: Full-time
• Location: Tokyo
• Modern office located 1 minute walk to the closest station
• Salary: 5-8 million Japanese Yen (depending on experience and qualifications)
• 401k pension
• Full flex time with no core time
• Flexible working hours with option to work from home if you prefer
• Holiday: Follow Japanese holiday calendar, 10 days of annual leave
• Weekends off, holidays in Golden Week, Obon and end of the year
• Health insurance, labour insurance, social insurance, commute allowance
• Local and Global career development programs
• Domestic and international business trips
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Khang Le on +813 6832 8692
Yokohama Kanagawa Japan
Jobs in Yokohama Kanagawa Japan
Embedded Software Engineer for Audio System Yokohama jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.