Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health North Chili NY Greece
3 months ago
As a Dental Hygienist you will provide high quality preventative dental care, necessary radiographs, and dental education to patients of the Rochester Regional Health Dental Group. Dental Hygienists work efficiently with leadership in evaluation and development of our dental services...
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Riedman Health Center
SCHEDULE: Day (Monday - Friday)
• A.A.S. Degree from an approved Dental Hygiene Program.
• Current License or Permit to practice Dental Hygiene in NYS OR must hold NYS Permit and obtain licensure within twelve (12) months of hire.
• At least one year experience in a dental office or clinic setting preferred.
• Dental Hygiene. Provides complete dental oral prophylaxis removing calcareous deposits, accretions and stains, including scaling and root planning of exposed root surfaces, polishing teeth including existing restorations.
• Sterilization & Maintenance. Clean and sterilize all dental instruments following proper procedures
• Documentation & Coordination. Maintain all patient records and update as necessary
EDUCATION AS: Dental Hygiene (Required) LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS DH - Licensed Dental Hygienist - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting
North Chili NY USA
Dental Hygienist (Full Time) - Riedman Health Center - Now Hiring North Chili jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.