CBRE Argentina Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
• Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
• Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning, etc..
• Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
• Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
• Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
• Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
• Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or... replacements.
• Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
• Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
• Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Building Services Engineering is highly preferred.
• Holder of Registered Electrical Worker license A, B or H
• 5 years’ maintenance experience in Building Services/ Facilities Management industry
• Intermediate English proficiency for email communication
EOI- Facilities Engineer Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.