Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
部門 : Registry
參考編號 : O/THEi-REG/FMO/02/23
The appointee is required to assist in formulating and executing administration policies and procedures related to full spectrum of campus operations and facilities management for the two campuses located in Chai Wan and Tsing Yi. He/she will be responsible to lead a work team on campus maintenance, alterations and additions works and property management and to achieve energy efficiency, safety and health and environmental friendliness. He/she will be required to plan and execute work orders for building facilities and services including security, cleaning and hygiene, catering, venue / facilities booking and carpark management etc, and to undertake the implementation through liaison with consultants, contractors and other operation units of THEi or VTC. The appointee is required to draw up work plans / maintenance schedule and undertake investigations of facilities including classrooms, multi-purpose hall, conference rooms... canteens etc for ongoing improvement of the campus environment to support teaching and learning, as well as events and functions etc.
Applicants should have a recognised degree in building studies, surveying, building services engineering, facility / property management or related fields with at least 2 years’ post-degree relevant work experience, preferably in building / facility / property management or building works supervision and inspection, and/or handling building contracts. He/she should have proven supervisory experience, possess good negotiation, management and interpersonal communication skills, and high proficiency in English and Chinese.
(1) The post is in the rank of Officer.
(2) The appointee(s) may be required to perform duties at different sites and work irregular hours, shifts and on Saturdays and Sundays.
(3) The remuneration package will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
A completed application form [VTC-1 (Rev. 1/2018)], together with full curriculum vitae, should be sent to [email protected].
Candidates who would like to submit their applications through email are requested to take note of followings:
(1) Please cite “Application for the Post of Facilities Management Officer (Ref. No.: O/THEi-REG/FMO/02/23)” as the email subject.
(2) Completed application form (with file name as ‘FMO-applicant’s name’) and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) (with file name as ‘CV-FMO-applicant’s name’) should be provided in PDF format with total file size below 10MB.
Closing date for application: 2 March 2023
The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 12 months after the completion of the recruitment exercise
Facilities Management Officer Hong Kong jobs
Jobs by Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.