Opal Sydney NSW Australia
3 months ago
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
We work to provide opportunities for a rewarding and meaningful career, and we are always living and breathing our purpose to bring joy to those we care for.
In joining Opal, you will have access to a range of benefits including :
• Work / life balance options to work morning and afternoon shifts!
• Career Progression and Development Pathways internal leadership courses, as pathways to leadership and management roles across all of Opal!
• Ongoing growth and learning gain access to the Opal Healthcare Academy!
• Opal Scholarships for further study you could be offered a package valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years to elevate your career!
• Employee Referral Program earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work!
• Employee Assistance Program for when you need extra support!
• 91 locations across Australia if you need to relocate or wish to transfer between Care Communities for career progression, we can... support you!
Role responsibilities and requirements :
• Current Australian Registration as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA)
• Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent qualification
• Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents.
• Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team
• Create and review care plans and escalate any issues of concern
• Develop and maintain positive resident / family and team relationships
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance.
A current flu vaccination will also be required, as well as full vaccination against COVID19
Sydney NSW Australia
Registered Nurse Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.