Medacs Healthcare Australia Australia
3 months ago
Opportunity to kick start your agency career supporting rural and indigenous communities! Or why not 'try out' travel nursing with Medacs and see if you like the way we work!
Key Benefits include:
• Agency Rates $$
• Salary packaging available.
• Immediate start - minimum 6-week contract
• Travel & accommodation provided (T&Cs apply)
• Improve your skills, widen your experiences, and get paid to explore The Northern Territory!
• Current AHPRA registration
• OCHRE card
• Postgraduate Chronic disease Diploma
• Safe NT police certificate
• 4WD course
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by hitting "APPLY NOW". For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Clare Reid on 0478985936.
Widen your experiences, go on travel adventures, and why not take a friend with you (!!)
Bring a mate or five! We have a $750 referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
We are a trusted nursing agency, specializing in... travel nursing! We are passionate about what we do and in 2020 we moved hundreds of nurses across Australia for contracts. We have partnered with various health services across Australia to recruit experienced Registered Nurses who would be interested in taking on contract positions
Registered Nurse - Chronic Disease Australia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.