Purolator Inc. Pickering Canada
3 months ago
Open up to the Possibilities!
At Purolator, you’ll be proud knowing you’re working for a Canadian company that truly values its employees. And it’s community. This is an exciting and evolving industry and we’re leading the change as we strive to deliver the future. Here you will be empowered to help move the business forward. Each and every day. Are you open to the possibilities?
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If you have questions, please feel free to ask during your interview.
Workplace Environment: Hybrid
This role can sit in the following cities: Pickering
This role is responsible for obtaining net new business forecast and tracking account performance metrics, managing accounts through reports. The account executive must be versatile with research industry trends and can identify potential opportunities for organizational growth.
• Attend industry trade... shows/conferences to accumulate leads to initiate and/or maintain contact with new and existing clients
• Achieve assigned sales quota that includes higher revenue/growth targets through the smaller book of business by self-generating leads.
• Responsible for pursuing assigned leads, and managing a defined set of accounts within a vertical strive to grow new business within Purolator (large revenue-based accounts) as per Purolator Policy
• Achieve assigned retention quota by generating and advancing sales from existing customers
• Conduct annual business reviews with all customers and create joint development plans to address issues accordingly:
• Act as the first escalation point of contact to handle the complexity involved in the accounts promptly to meet the customer’s needs
• Collaborate with various internal cross-functional groups as needed to support current and prospective clients
• Develop presentations and lead sales calls as part of the sales process
• Update client information in the organizational database and manage the administration needed per account following policies and procedures
• Organize quotes/bids, RFI/RPFs according to Purolator Process and standards
• Responsible for negotiating contracts
• Continuously identify and drive opportunities for improvements within the team, utilizing lean principles and methodology. Qualifications
• Completed Post-Secondary Education
• Minimum 3 years selling B2B and B2C via a solutions-selling methodology
• Minimum of 3 years experience selling to Directors, VPs, and C-level executives
• Proven track record in exceeding quota
• Proven track record in managing medium revenue base accounts
• Demonstrated use of sales methodologies such as SAS (Strategic Account Selling) or Solution selling
• Proficiency in Salesforce
• Knowledge of territory
• Knowledge of industry
• Willingness to travel
• Strong negotiation skills
• High level of leadership influence POSTING DETAILS Location: 512 - Pickering Working Conditions: Office Environment
Posting Number: [[id]]
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
We are aware of a fraudulent website that appears to mimic the Purolator careers page. Official job postings from Purolator are shared on www.purolator.com/careers or https://careers.purolator.com . Please ensure any job applications are made directly on these websites. Please note, Purolator will never ask an applicant to make a financial transaction for equipment as part of its recruitment process.
Purolator is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Indigenous status or any other factors considered discriminatory. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play
Account Executive / Chargé de compte Pickering jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.