Teamcubate Belgrade Serbia
3 months ago
About the client
Our client is a well-funded company with mission-driven professionals in all seats. They are a technology company with a multi-sided platform, built on modern & proprietary code with access for farmers, farm advisors, and carbon certificate buyers. In order for things to move faster, change has to be a good deal for everyone.
They are here to help farmers by providing tools, services, and incentives to undergo radical transitions toward sustainable practices.
Currently, they have 40+ mission-driven professionals spanning from carbon scientists & software developers to commercial minds and over 16+ nationalities – working efficiently either from our HQ in Nyhavn, Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
They're looking for talented and passionate people to continue their innovative journey.
• 5+ years of experience (general development), 3+ Node
• Deep understanding of Node.js and its frameworks... (Express.js, NestJS, etc.)
• Proficient in SQL and databases (relational and non-relational databases)
Your tasks 📍:
• Defining endpoints structure and namespaces
• Scalable architecture, designing principles, and data modeling
• Caching strategies (memcache)
• Monitoring and performance
• Testing units and integration, TDD
• Integrating with 3rd party services (Stripe, Google, etc.)
• API documentation (swagger)
Nice to have🎯 :
• Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
• TL experience
This is the remote full-time permanent role - and they hope you can start as soon as possible. They prefer candidates who can work in Central European Time zone ( CET).
They are awaiting your applications! 👋
Senior Backend Developer (Node.js/TypeScript) / Remote Belgrade jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.