FIS Global Belgrade Serbia
3 months ago
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS’s XSP provides a complete end-to-end solution suite that automates the corporate actions process, from cleansing and standardizing data and providing firms a global, “golden copy” to downstream notification as well as the automation of response capture. XSP combines intelligent software with enterprise-grade, multi-tenant secure architecture. Highly scalable and volume insensitive, with a flexible and modular approach.
The Software Engineer researches, designs, and... develops technical solutions for XSP™ and related products applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to implement advanced processing rules for automating Corporate Actions data.
What you will be doing
• Evaluate operational and performance requirements of the overall system
• Translate architectural analysis and design of the software system into implementation
• Develop and direct software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation
• Provide technical project-level leadership and prioritization for the Software Engineering staff for the completion of project tasks in an organized and efficient manner
What you bring
• 3+ years of related work experience
• Understanding of software engineering and design patterns
• Experience with the following technologies: C#; .NET 5-7; ; Visual Studio 2017+; TypeScript; Angular; MongoDB a plus; Pub-sub message queues, RabbitMQ a plus; Git, Stash a plus
• Familiarity with Agile development processes (preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE, MIS, or related field
• English language proficiency
What we offer you:
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
• Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, hybrid work model, etc.)
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.