Michael Page India India
3 months ago
• Remote Working
• Series C Funded Startup
About Our Client
Our Client is a the leading AI-powered employee experience platform. Series C funded (61M$), Headquartered in California
• Partner with product, engineering, user research, and other teams across locations to define business and customer problems, and rapidly generate solutions with the team
• Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as wireframes and prototypes through to style guides and finalized designs
• Champion the user's experience, advocating for user-centered product roadmaps, being proactive about investing in last-mile refinement and polish
• Deliver compelling, approachable, and intuitive cross-platform user experiences as we build our industry-leading product. This experience will have desktop, mobile & tablet variants- you will help us deliver the best possible user experience for each use case
• Transform ideas into creative, simple, designs under technology and time... constraints, working closely with peers in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success
• Spend time in the field getting to know & understand how users interact with our app and the challenges they face. Leverage user research, analytics, and testing feedback to inform and validate design decisions
• Integrate user feedback often, while also considering business requirements
The Successful Applicant
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Have experience designing for native iOS and Android mobile apps with in-depth understanding of native design guidelines.
• Have a passion for creating visual languages that communicate the essence of the brand across a product ecosystem and hands-on experience executing visual design across complex web and mobile interfaces.
• Be focused on creating effortless interactions - Simplicity is key to our philosophy.
• Enjoy being hands-on with design strategy, visual interface design, illustration, typography, iconography, color theory, and design systems - taking problems from concept to implementation quickly and iteratively.
• Appreciate critical feedback - you will give it, receive it and seek it out.
• Be motivated by data - whether it's analyzing qualitative data to find a spark of insight or creating variations of a design for an A/B test - you balance your instincts with data outcomes
• Be an accountable, self-starter with good time-management and a bias for action - work through ambiguity, deadline pressures, and manage multiple projects at once.
• Be a source of inspiration and guidance for the entire Product Design team on the evolution of visual trends, tools, and emerging technologies.
• 5+ years of experience on a design team working on visual interface design (including mobile) and design systems with a track record of successfully shipping products.
• Proficient with Figma, Sketch or XD. (Xcode and/or Android Studio knowledge would be advantageous but not essential)
• Portfolio showcasing examples of visual design work (including mobile) - please ensure a portfolio link is provided on your resume or on your application
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a team responsible for a product that is defining the way companies engage and connect with their employees.
You'll be working alongside talented and passionate product managers, product designers, researchers and engineering teams - all focused on collectively building a world class application
Senior UX/UI designer India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.