Baker Hughes Bengaluru Karnataka India
3 months ago
Materials Engineer – Materials Science & Technology
Do you enjoy being a part of successful team
Advance your career
Join our Team in Bangalore!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help our customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
Seeking a highly motivated engineer with a strong background in materials science and technology able to support qualification activities of raw materials for turbomachinery applications. The main responsibility in the team will be to execute suppliers’ technical audits on special processes used for raw materials production (i.e. forging, casting, rolling) and on testing methods. In this role he/she will collaborate with internal and... external cross functional teams from design engineering and sourcing quality departments. Clear thinking, knowledge of Quality and HSE processes, and ability to deliver tasks are required skill.
As a Materials Science and Engineering, you will be responsible for:
· Understanding components drawings and supply specification requirements requirement.
· Writing qualification requirements on applicable special processes
· Planning & executing technical audits in suppliers’ plants
· Verifying suppliers’ technical capabilities and ability to fulfill quality requirements
· Verifying supplier’s accreditation and certification
· Developing timelines and milestones for supplier’s test and counter tests
· Identifying Quality and HSE risks and issues, and appropriate support supplier and sourcing quality engineers to address them.
· Issuing technical report
· Supporting the team in continuous improvement activities, such as non-conformity evaluation and corrective action implementation
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have Masters or Bachelors degree in a related field such as Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Energy Engineering.
· Have technical expertise in materials, special process and testing methodologies
· Have Knowledge of the material properties (metallic and non-metallic)
· Have knowledge of International Quality standards (i.e ISO, NADCAP)
· Have excellent communication and written skills in English
· Have demonstrate effective skills with the ability to influence and build relationships with the team and the internal and external customers
· Have oversees travel experience
· Have proactively taking the initiative to solve problems and provide solutions
· Have exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct and responsibility for fully understanding and complying with company policies
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About Us:We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Materials Engineer – Materials Science & Technology Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.