Michael Page Canberra ACT Australia
3 months ago
• Join a leading national firm that prides themselves in their inclusive culture |Competitive remuneration package offered
About Our Client
Our client is pioneering, incisive, accountable and fearless in their commitment to creating success for clients by providing a new level of legal service that bridges the gap between the law and modern business reality. They lead the way in creative problem solving and commercially orientated solutions. Our client prides themselves on providing clever solutions to legal challenges and exceptional outcomes for clients aligned with their clients business goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Diary management for Partners including scheduling of appointments.
• Day to Day general administration including archiving, mail, courier bookings, timesheets and database management.
• Communication to key internal and external stakeholders in person, via phone and email correspondence including to the courts and clients.
•... Assisting with and sending our subpoenas with letters.
• Managing the billing requirements from start to finish including sending invoices.
• Opening new matters as required.
• Assist with general office maintenance when required including kitchen housekeeping.
• Assist in disbursing settlement cheques as required.
• W/P dictation typing.
• Assisting the team with general administration including renaming affinity, briefs and opening new matters.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must be able to:
• Have proven experience in a secretarial role (any professional service background)
• Have effective communication skills.
• Develop an effective network across the firm; understand and manage stakeholders effectively.
• Contribute well to the team and work collaboratively and effectively across the firm.
• Demonstrate effective time management and work organisation; engaging in conversations with colleagues to challenge priorities and agree a way forward effectively.
• Demonstrate resilience and tenacity; does not give up when obstacles and problems present themselves.
• Grasp new concepts quickly and accurately.
• Balance competing priorities and coordinate work effectively in order to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
• Friendly team environment and flexible working conditions
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent training and development provided
• Career progression
• Modern offices in the city
Contact: Tom Ciot
Quote job ref: JN-022022-5244995
Canberra ACT Australia
Jobs in Canberra ACT Australia
Legal Secretary (Government Administration) Canberra ACT jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.