Concentrix Niagara Falls Canada
3 months ago
Technical Customer Experience Advisor
Concentrix is an award-winning global company, recognized for our culture, diversity, leadership, and innovation. We help the world’s best brands to improve their businesses and better connect with their customers. Concentrix is growing, and we are looking for talented, compassionate people who are as fanatical about providing exceptional experiences as we are!
We are growing our team of exceptional Technical Customer Experience Advisors! This is a great opportunity for you to build a career.
What will you do in this role?
As Technical Customer Experience Advisor on the Consumer Electronics Team at Concentrix, you will:
• You are the point of contact for all technical inquiries about hardware, software, or other designated client products.
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed-upon procedures.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate... empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding; use decision-support tools and resources to resolve customer issues that are non-standard/unstructured and require some clarification or conceptual thinking.
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating of accounts as required.
• Maintain broad knowledge of client products, such as: smartphones, tablets, computers, and wearables.
Who You Are:
As Technical Customer Experience Advisor your empathy, integrity, knowledge and unique compassionate style will bring value with every interaction. You also have:
• 6 months customer service experience or equivalent
• High School diploma or GED
• Effective communication skills in English, both written and verbally
• Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
• The natural instinct to multitask, be flexible, and the ability to adapt to changes.
• The ability to learn including strong problem-solving skills.
• Patience in working with customers is second nature for you.
• The availability to work during the Hours of Operation: 8:00 am-11:30 pm EST Monday-Sunday. Your schedule will change every 3 months and is based on performance. (The better you perform, the better your schedule!)
What’s in it for you?
We invest in our people and teams for ongoing personal and career development so each career path is meaningful. In this role, you will be provided with:
• $18.57 starting wage. Career progression to upskill within 3 months with increased wage to $19.49
• Registered Retirement Savings Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance after 90 days, and an Employee Assistance Program which includes free counseling sessions, to support the needs of each team member and much more.
• Opportunities for monthly bonuses in addition to base pay based on strong performance
• Full time paid classroom and on the job training
• Work in our Beautiful Niagara Falls Facility
• Leadership opportunities and networking groups such as Network of Women, Black Professionals Network, Pride, Ability, Wellness, and mentorship programs to help you create the strong foundation to a rewarding career.
• Global citizenship, sustainability and team event opportunities that help you make a difference in your community and beyond!
Together, let’s do something great!
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in
your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 270,000+ people
around the globe choose to call Concentrix home.
We are proudly one team, one company, ‘One Concentrix’ and we invite you to join us!
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all fair employment practices laws. We are committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and prohibit the same against employees, applicants or other covered persons by co-workers, supervisors, managers, or third parties based on a person's race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, ethnicity, genetic information, military service, union membership, political affiliation, marital status and pregnancy or other protected status.
Concentrix on Facebook | Concentrix on Instagram | www.concentrix.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These are not intended to be a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties or skills.
CAN Port Robinson
Full time R1361578
Niagara Falls ON
Technical Customer Experience Advisor Niagara Falls jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.