Prospa Auckland New Zealand
3 months ago
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving - with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager for New Business, you will be kept busy by calling small business owners who have expressed an interest in a Prospa product. You will be their first point of contact to introduce the business and set up an appointment with our business loan consultants. This role will require you to be resilient, organised and proactive, as you can imagine small business owners are pretty busy!
What You Will Be Doing
• Calling warm leads from enquiries received daily through various marketing channels.
• Introduce Prospa and our range of products to prospective clients
• Explore clients’ needs and recommend suitable... loan products available to them
• Objection handle items such as pricing and product
• Working through a high volume of leads within our agreed timeframes
• Pre-qualify clients against set loan criteria
What You'll Need To Succeed
• Experience in a call centre or similar phone-based sales or customer service role
• Salesforce or similar CRM system experience is an advantage
• Any financial experience is an advantage, but not required
• Strong skills with MS Office (outlook, word, excel)
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly developed negotiation skills
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What We Offer
• A highly competitive incentive scheme
• Flexible ways of working
• Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
• Team and companywide social events
• Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
• Career development opportunities & study assistance
• A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in
Auckland New Zealand
Sales Support - New Business Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.