McCann Canada Inc.
McCann Canada Inc. Toronto Canada
3 months ago
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says—we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
WHY YOU’ll love doing it at momentum
Momentum Toronto is a full-service creative agency with experiential at its core. From Nike’s Church of Basketball to Chevrolet’s Good Deeds Cup, we help brands follow through on their words with actions and create integrated campaigns around those experiences.
what are we looking for
Creative thinker with expertise in expression through language. Generates headlines, scripts, signage etc. Not client facing. Works under limited direction of ACD or higher. Expected to generate over-arching creative ideas, as well as to round out campaigns originated by other teams. Begins to participate in shoots, edits and builds.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO (responsibilities)
• Responsible for concepting with the integrated team to deliver the best, most... innovative creative ideas while maintaining a cohesive brand voice/identity.
• Provide writing support and expertise in a wide variety of executions.
• Collaborate with team and offer innovative ideas for creative briefs and strategy.
• Track multiple parallel deadlines with exceptional attention to detail.
• Successful execution of activations within established budgets and timeframe and on strategy.
• Partners successfully with other creatives and across multi-disciplinary teams.
• Presents work internally.
• Actively participates/contributes to brainstorms.
• Stay abreast of industry and technology trends.
• Articulates vision, idea, objectives to vendor.
• Attends on-site visits and shoots as needed to ensure the vision come to life.
• Supporting Momentum’s values.
• All other duties as required.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
• College degree with focus in Copywriting, preferred
• 3+ years of experience
• Innovative concepting skills and great presentation skills
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
• Natural communicator with strong visual and verbal presentation skills
• Positive attitude, genuine team player and a self-starter and go-getter attitude
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability – or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.