Lockheed Martin St Marys GA Georgia
3 months ago
Located in Littleton, CO
Job ID: 606611BR...
Date posted: Jan. 05, 2023
Locations: Littleton, Colorado
Description:Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Littleton CO!
The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space!
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you interested in joining us as an Electronics Engineering Manager? Are you prepared to take you career to new heights?
Join our Lockheed Martin team where you will lead a team of Satellite Test Equipment hardware and software engineers working on avionics and power components within the Electronics Engineering organization.
This will involve:
Managing the research, design, development, and testing of a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including:
• Radar and radiation detection equipment.
• Radio, television and other communications equipment and systems.
• Circuitry components.
• Analog and digital computers.
• Control and test equipment.
Additional responsibilities are:
• Manage the successful planning and technical execution of test console design, fabrication, and certification which includes planning of detailed schedules, leading design reviews, managing WBS budgets, development of Acceptance Test Procedures in support of console checkouts and hardware system test, short and long term resource planning, and regular communication of test status, supporting program reviews.
• Leadership duties will also include the support of: selection and hiring of staff, performance evaluations, promotions, job actions, career planning, training, leadership assessment, mentoring, merit distribution, personnel and hardware safety mitigation.
Daily responsibilities include:
• Coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training.
• Performance assessment.
• Work assignments.
• Salary and recognition/disciplinary actions.
We would like you to have:
• At least an undergraduate degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or closely related discipline.
• 4 or more years in the development of Test Systems, or engineering development and manufacturing projects.
• Previous leadership roles
YOU WILL TYPICALLY HAVE:
• 10+ years of professional experience for this role.
• No security clearance is needed for this position but US Citizenship is required.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience in development of Test Systems or engineering development and manufacturing projects.
• Prior team leadership experience.
• Proficient with MS Project or other similar software tools.
• Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
• Advanced degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication with strong coordination and multi-tasking
• Experience working with Labs, technicians and engineers.
Project management experience
• Good understanding of Electronics design to effectively communicate with the test design team.
• CAM experience.
• Prior experience developing / equipment
• Understanding of component, subsystem and system Level testing.
Clearance Level: None
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
The annual base salary range for this position in Colorado or Washington is $117,000 - $224,300 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/ training, key skills as well as market and business considerations when extending an offer.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
(Washington state applicants only) Non-represented full time employees: accrue 10 hours per month of Paid Time Off (PTO); receive 40 hours of Granted PTO annually for incidental absences; receive at least 90 hours for holidays. Represented full time employees accrue 6.67 hours of PTO per month; accrue up to 52 hours of sick leave annually; receive at least 96 hours for holidays. PTO is prorated based on hours worked and start date during the calendar year.
This position is incentive plan eligible."
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9x80 every other Friday off
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Electronics Engineering
St Marys GA USA
Electronics Engineer Manager, Satellite Test Equipment - Located... St Marys jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.