Lantronix Vancouver Canada
3 months ago
Lantronix Inc. is a global provider of Software as a Service (SaaS), engineering services, intelligent hardware, and solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM). We deliver a holistic approach to meet customers’ needs by integrating software and application development, a SaaS management platform, intelligent edge computing, Wi-Fi, and cellular embedded modules and devices, and a range of sensors and trackers.
Lantronix, Inc. was named one of the top coolest Internet of Things developers in 2022. Career opportunity exists for a Production Test Engineer with good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills. The individual we seek will work with a team of engineers involved in the design, development and test requirements of innovative hardware. The individual we week will possess production test development experience and proven abilities to work in a team environment. Practical Linux script and LabVIEW development experience is a... plus.
Location: Position may be filled in either Vancouver, Canada, or Plymouth, Minnesota, USA
In this role, you will -
• Work with a team of engineers involved in the design, development and test requirements of innovative hardware.
• Write test plans and create test procedures for the products.
• Provide hardware debug and product demonstration to internal customers on occasion.
• Track and solve testers problems to maintain production schedule
• Apply Failure Analysis expertise to solve problems.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills -
• Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, electrical or software engineering.
• Minimum 2 years work experience as Test Engineer in a production environment that includes experience in scripting languages, networking, and performing hardware failure analysis.
• Experience using Linux and LabVIEW a plus
• Knowledge of engineering and testing methodology and procedures.
• Familiarity with instrument/equipment such as Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in teams.
• Good problem-solving and diagnostic skills, in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
We offer a comprehensive comp and benefits package including performance bonus potential.
Lantronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer; hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status
TEST ENGINEER (Hardware) Vancouver jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.