Britax Romer Leipheim Germany
3 months ago
Britax Römer is a global leader in child mobility, making family travel safer with our range of child seats, pushchairs and bike seats.
Römer was founded in Ulm, Germany in 1871 and has been setting new standards for the child safety industry for 50 years, thanks to our great people.
Our mission is: every child has the right to be safe and our goal is to protect millions of children on the streets worldwide.
We are looking for qualified candidates to make this a reality.
Britax Römer's European headquarters is located in Leipheim, which houses production, logistics and administration, as well as one of the world's most advanced crash test facilities for child seats. Our strong corporate values - Care, Trust and Curious - make for a strong company culture.
We look forward to welcoming you here.
To support our Marketing Team, we are looking for a
Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Main purpose of role:
Continuous development of the brand and central marketing assets... ensuring a consistent brand identity application across EMEA, acts as brand guardian.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Creation and delivery of marketing assets (web & print) and templates according to brand guidelines.
• Working with the Creative Manager to be experts on the Brand Guidelines and continuously looking to evolve and improve guidelines and best practice examples, ensure a consistent and up-to-date brand identity.
• Works closely with the wider marketing team (brand management, product management, online team and, regional marketing) to deliver on respective briefs ensuring quality and consistency of the brand identity.
• Works closely with external suppliers (photographers, agencies, freelancers, print production suppliers) where necessary.
Educational Qualifications Required:
Successfully completed studies in graphic design, communication design or training as a media designer specialising in media design or comparable qualifications
Previous Job Experience Required:
Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable field of activity, either in an agency or in a company.
Key Skills Required:
• Communication skills with fluency in English. Other languages are an advantage.
• Basic Web design skills of advantage
Key Personal Qualities Required:
• Works well independently as well as in a team
• Willing to develop and grow in the position
• Goal orientated and deadline driven
• Able to Multitask
• Creativity and innovation
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Proficiency in common Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
• An attractive remuneration package including holiday pay and Christmas bonus
• 30 days holiday with a 5-day week
• Flexible working hours and mobile working
• Varied tasks and the freedom to realise your own ideas
• Company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
• Kindergarten allowance
• Bicycle leasing
• Further training opportunities
• Offers within the framework of company health management (fitness allowance, courses)
• Employee discounts
• and much more
Graphic Designer (m/f/d) Leipheim jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.