Styro-lite Manufacturing Corporation
Styro-lite Manufacturing Corporation Philippines Philippines
3 months ago
• Computes, classifies, and records numerical data to keep financial records intact and complete.
• Performs combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
• Execute the necessary bookkeeping tasks, such as data entry, reconciling of accounts, as well as preparing accounting reports and facts in accordance with enacted processes and guidelines.
• Prepares invoices, statements of account, vouchers and other documents.
• Communicates with clients and with various departments in the company to find solutions to outstanding payments and clarify accounting related issues, procedures and policies
• Must have a degree in Finance, Financial Management, Accountancy, or any other courses.
• With proven work experience as Accounting Assistant, Finance Assistant, Finance Analyst, or other relevant/similar roles.
• Licenses or Certification is a plus but not required... Must be willing to undergo a series of training provided by the company.
• Expertise in Accounting applications or software has an advantage
MS Excel, Quickbooks, Zero, SAP, etc.) Knowledgeable in handling, updating, and monitoring financial entities and data.
• Experience in Bank Reconciliation is a plus.
• Exposure to generating or forecasting Financial Analysis (P&L - Profit and Loss, Financial Statements, Working Capital, Costs, Prices, Expenses, Revenues, etc.) is preferred.
We accept walk-in applicants from 9:00 am to 04:00 pm only. Office is located at #139 Sto. Domingo St., cor. Del Monte Ave., Quezon City
Jobs in Philippines Philippines
Accounting Staff Philippines jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.