Platform Housing Group
Platform Housing Group Gibraltar Gibraltar
3 months ago
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Surveyor to permanently join our Property Services directorate.
Read all the information about this opportunity carefully, then use the application button below to send your CV and application.
Here at Platform, we are passionate about building a better future in affordable homes services and communities and are growing our External Contracts & Delivery team to further support the quality and effectiveness of responsive maintenance across our properties.
In this role you will manage the quality and effectiveness of responsive maintenance across the Witham locality while providing technical advice on complex repair issues and escalations. You will also help us ensure that we meet the reasonable, statutory, and regulatory obligations of our customers and will support us in maximising planned investment where possible.
Some Things We Need From You
• Have significant experience in housing and/or construction industry
•... Experience of Social housing and positive engagement with customers to resolve difficult issues
• Successfully managing contractors to deliver a responsive and void maintenance services
• Knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework relevant to programmes of works and maintenance
• Knowledge of Human Habitation Act and Disrepair obligations as it relates to Platform repairs services
• A sound knowledge of construction and provision of maintenance services
This is a varied role where you will regularly liaise with customers and contractors so you should have strong interpersonal and influential skills with a strong commitment to customer service. You will also be self-motivated and organised and be able to consistently deliver under pressure.
Although this role is home based, it is essential to have a full UK driving license and the ability to travel around properties within our Witham locality (Please see the attached map highlighting the locality area). Your business travel will be reimbursed as per the inland revenue mileage rates.
Some Of Our Great Benefits Include
• Up to 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) with the opportunity to buy and sell leave
• Family friendly policies including generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared Parental and Adoption leave plus 3 days paid Urgent Domestic Leave
• Medicash membership for all employees which includes access to an employee assistance programme, discounted gym membership and exclusive discounts
• Health Cash Plan worth up to £1700 p/a with cashback for dental, optical, physio and complementary therapies and more
• Pension scheme with minimum employee contributions of up to 3% and Platform will contribute up to 8% (inclusive of life assurance and dependent on employee contributions)
• Learning and Development opportunities
• Salary sacrifice electric vehicle scheme and cycle to work scheme
• Employee reward and recognition scheme with wellbeing hub and discount from a wide range of retailers
If you would like more information on this role or to arrange an informal chat, please feel free to contact Phil Scarfe (External Contract Manager) via email
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please click apply or don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like to know more about the role.
We aim to hold interviews for this role via MS Teams and will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application
Repairs Surveyor (Lincolnshire) Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.