Clifton Partners Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
• Market Research: Perform daily research on the commercial property sector and assist with property due diligence. Update and maintain investment database. Assist in the creation of the group’s investment materials.
• Asset Management: Provide assistance in the business plan execution including leasing, refurbishment and enhancement, as well as disposition.
• Acquisition: Evaluate and execute potential new real estate investment opportunities.
• Financial Analysis: Perform various financial analyses for both potential investment opportunities and for assets currently within Clifton’s portfolio.
Investment analysts at Clifton will have the opportunity to work directly with senior management acquiring hands-on experience across the value creation process. They will be involved in various aspects of the business – including acquisition, strategic asset enhancement and marketing initiatives, to maximise potential investment value of our property... assets.
1. Undergraduate degree in business, finance, real estate management or related field is preferred but not required
2. Interest in real estate investments is crucial
3. Superb organizational skills
4. Superb accuracy and attention to detail
5. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow through in a fast paced environment
6. Strong written, verbal, qualitative and interpersonal presentation skills
7. Confidence in explaining analytical and statistical concepts
8. Strong interest and ability in developing client relationships, being genuinely friendly and approachable
9. Self-starter with ability to work independently on multiple tasks, efficient time management skills
10. Ability to be flexible, strategically reactive and meet deadlines
11. Proven quantitative, qualitative, analytical and hands-on problem solving skills
12. Negotiation skills are a plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
INVESTMENT ANALYST (FULL – TIME) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.