eRecruiter Tanzania Tanzania
3 months ago
Our client is a key player in the Fin-tech Space. They have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses to make and receive payments conveniently, and border less. They currently have an opening for a
Sales Manager to be based in Tanzania.
The ideal candidate will primarily be responsible for sales of the company’s products with key objectives to drive merchant and consumer onboarding and revenue growth.
● Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas by engaging with prospects and setting up high-quality meetings that lead to quality pipeline and revenue
● Utilise lead generation tools available for outreach for Source leads via outbound prospecting.
● Make contact with potential new customers across a variety of channels - phone, email, social, chat
● Initiating the sales force cycle right from lead generation to transacting customers
● Ensure effective management of relationships with key merchants... (enterprise and retail businesses).
● Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of deals in Salesforce
● Ensure that customer complaint are investigated and promptly resolved across all channels
● Review sales performance against set budgets on a periodic basis, and recommend action plans for improvement
● Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales reports for Management’s review
● Develop a deep understanding of competitive offerings to each company product, and identify positioning opportunities
● At consumer and SME-level, drive product awareness, traffic, adoption and active users.
● Consult to the product development team on local market view of product specifications and market relevant features
● Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up-to-date with changes in the industry
● Provide leadership and mentoring required to get the best of business associates in the team
● Act on behalf of; and perform any other duties that may be assigned by management
● Maintain expert knowledge in the use cases and benefits of the company’s offerings and how they impact each user in an organization
● Support in creation of sales messaging, follow-up, and presentations to customer and prospect accounts
● Develop creative ways and ideas for reaching and engaging with prospect personas
● Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in business development and sales
● Curiosity mindset and willingness to continually learn and improve
● A passion for growing your career in a fintech sales role
● In-depth understanding of sales systems to support successful sales delivery
● Good knowledge of Fintech, finance, and digital banking
● Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure
● Experience creating and presenting reports to executive management
● Proficiency in CRM tools including Salesforce
● Excellent negotiation and communication skills
● Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
● Excellent people and relationship management skills
● Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to new and challenging projects
● Ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency for your cause
Sales Manager- ( Tanzania) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.