An Post Insurance
An Post Insurance Ireland Ireland
3 months ago
Job Title: Junior IT Systems Support
Reporting To: IT Operations Manager
Role: JuniorIT Systems Support across multiple IT operations, services and infrastructure. The primary focus of the role is in Helpdesk support, System Release and UAT Environment Support, MS SQL querying and package monitoring and maintenance, system backups and cloud telephony systems admin. You will work within the I.T. Operations team and work closely with Change Management and UAT.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· First line I.T. Helpdesk response & support, desktop support and general I.T. hardware and software administration.
· Support of System Releases and UAT Environments for all core contact centre and web insurance systems, including Production deployment.
· Responsibility for basic MS SQL Server administration and support to the DBA.
o Maintenance and admin of dialler file generation.
o Support business reporting requirements MS T-SQL and tools like SSIS, SSRS, Visual... Studio
o Support database monitoring.
· To support the administration and maintenance of the Cloud Telephony and Secure Payments platform.
· Support the tape data backup processes. Support the administration and maintenance of the Backups infrastructure. Understand how to retrieve and restore files.
· Contribute to the efficient running of any manual based process by implementing automation.
· Partake in tasks around vulnerability and patch management and help with specific requirements and/or users/devices.
· Contribution to projects as required.
· Documentation of all relevant processes/procedures.
· Saturday and On Call I.T. Helpdesk Support, as per defined roster schedule.
· Out of hours work to support any/all functions as planned.
· Support the Disaster Recovery Testing as required.
· Participate and contribute as a team member within the IT team on common
• Third level computing qualification, e.g. Business Computing or Information Systems.
• 1-2 years experience in an I.T. operations based team environment.
• 1-2 years experience writing T-SQL with MS SQL Server, including a demonstrable ability.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English.
• Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure.
• Excellent time management and attention to detail.
• Microsoft Certified SQL Server Database.
• Networking certification.
• 1-2Years experience with Azure Cloud based technologies
1-2 Years experience working in a physical and virtual infrastructure.
• Experience using endpoint management systems like Kace or MS Intune / Endpoint Mgmt.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Bike to work scheme
• Company events
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• On-site parking
• Sick pay
• Wellness program
• Work from home
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
• Performance bonus
• Do you have a third level computing qualification? Please provide details.
• Do you have a minimum of 1 year experience working in an IT operations based team environment?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Athlone Business Park, Athlone, CO. Westmeath
Junior IT Systems Support Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.