Snaphunt Malaysia Malaysia
3 months ago
• Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
• Flexible working options
• Remote job
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
• Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
• Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
• Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
• Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
• Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
• Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
• Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
• Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing... sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
• Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
• Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
• Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
• Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
• New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
• Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
• Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
• Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
• You have at least 1 year experience within a Sales Operations / Support, Sales Engineer or Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the Precision Engineering/ Semiconductors/ Robotics, Transport & Logistics and Manufacturing industry.
• Experience within Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
• You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• You are a strong networker & relationship builder
• You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
• You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
The Easiest Way to Manage Your Global Workforce
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.