Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust Horsham United Kingdom
3 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join the Therapy Team based in QE2 Silver Jubilee School in Horsham . QE2 is a school which caters for the needs of children with profound and multiple learning difficulties. This is an exciting opportunity for a therapist with experience and an interest in working with children and young people with complex needs. The post is term time only for 15 hours per week, and so will enable to successful candidate to have time off during school holidays.
The candidate will be based within the school, but will have close links with the Therapy, Nursing and Medical teams within the local Child Development Centres
Hours/ Working Patterns
• 15 hours per week term time only
• Will be expected to be in school throughout term time including inset days.
Peer support and supervision will also be provided by the Child Development Services in addition to peer support from within the schools.
Opportunities for Continuing Professional... Development are central to this role.
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the largest community healthcare provider in Sussex.
• Over 8,400 full time, part time and bank staff members
• Medical, nursing and therapeutic care provided to over 10,000 children and adults a day
• July 2018 Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating of ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ features
• Flexible working patterns offered across all services
• Thriving BAME, Disability and Wellbeing, LGBT+ and Religion and Belief staff networks
• Accredited Level 3 Disability Confident Leader
SCFT is an inclusive employer that promotes equality and challenges discrimination, and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, disabled candidates and LGBT+ candidates are particularly encouraged, to ensure the Trust’s workforce reflects the diverse communities it serves.
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Helen Watson Job title: CSM Crawley / Horsham Child Development Services Email address: [email protected] Telephone number: 07786535859
Please email for further information or to arrange a chat regarding the post
Jobs in Horsham United Kingdom
Children's Occupational Therapist Special School Horsham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.