Confidential Riga Latvia
3 months ago
The job location is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
· Positive, confident, flexible, friendly and keen to help others.
· Provide constant attention to VVIP Clients, providing them with a professional, safe and reliable onboard experience.
· Ability to speak, read, write and understand English & Russian fluently, ability to speak another language is advantageous.
· No visible tattoos while you’re in cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed)
· Must be able to adapt to new people, new places and new situations
· Physically fit for this demanding role
• · Excellent health, fitness and high standard of personal grooming and presentation.
• · Ensure the consistent safety and comfort of our passengers while providing exceptional customer service for our VIP Clients.
Open to candidates from Restaurants / Hospitality / Aviation
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Flight Attendant (Russian Speaker) Riga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.