LabCorp The Rocks NSW Australia
3 months ago
We are Labcorp, a leading global life sciences company, named by Fortune magazine's 2021 List of World's Most Admired Companies. Thanks to the more than 70,000 amazing employees around the globe who make Labcorp a great place to work we continue to make the world a healthier and better place.
Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your ideas and rare point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
We are seeking a Senior Clinical Research Associate I (SCRAI) to join our clinical operations team that monitors Phase I - IV clinical trials.
• Lead all aspects of study site monitoring according to Labcorp Drug Development SOPs, GCP, and ICH guidelines
• Single Sponsor dedicated
• Partner with investigators and study coordinators on... pre-study qualification and site initiation visits
• Conduct routine study site monitoring visits
• Close-out clinical sites and ensure study files are up to date to maintain the success of the study.
• University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Thorough understanding of the drug development process
• Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
• Advanced site monitoring skills
• Advanced study site management skills
• Advanced registry administration skills
• Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
• Valid Driver's License
If you are passionate about Clinical Research and a person who has experience independently monitoring Phase I - IV clinical study sites in Australia, let's talk as we may have a job for you.
Labcorp Australia is committed to providing you the flexibility to work from home, the freedom to grow & develop your career across all phases and areas of clinical trial operations, as well as provide state of the art technology and processes that help to give you time back to enjoy family life.
Discover your potential in a company that truly invests in you. Talk to us to learn more and explore your career. Apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement
The Rocks NSW Australia
Jobs in The Rocks NSW Australia
Senior Clinical Research Associate I (SCRAI) The Rocks NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.