CLINITRIALS LTD Sydney NSW Australia
3 months ago
About the opportunity
This is an opportunity to work part time in a CRA role and achieve your work -life balance.
Bring your experience and knowledge from working within a similar role in a CRO or Pharma.
If you would like to work with a small and dedicated team, be appreciated for what you do, this could be your ideal position.
You will be responsible for conducting clinical monitoring and site management activities, working in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines and regulatory requirement.
Skills and Experience
· Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Willingness to learn and share knowledge.
· Adaptable, manages change and uncertainly well.
· Independent monitoring experience, preferably in oncology.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently within a small team.
· Valid Driver’s License
Why this opportunity is right for you
Fantastic opportunity to work with a small boutique CRO.
•... Work-life balance
• Extremely supportive team.
• Conduct independent clinical trial monitoring visits in a broad range of therapeutic areas
• Ability to liaise with clinical research sites and serve as the primary resource to the clinical investigator and site staff.
• Maintain close collaboration, interaction, and effective working relationships with the team.
• Obtain and maintain essential documentation in compliance with ICH-GCP
• Proactively identify study-related issues and escalate as appropriate.
• TMF/ISF reconciliation.
• Manage recruitment and study supplies and accountability at study sites.
• Ensure compliance with company's internal SOP’s, work processes and policies.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
• Tertiary Qualification in clinical or Life Sciences related field.
• Full Australian working rights
• Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH/GCP.
• Full Australian working rights.
• Part time position
Sydney or Brisbane based preferred.
Clinitrials a patient focused and quality driven company based in Perth that understands the need for work life balance. Our non-hierarchical, team approach allows individuals to learn and flourish in a supportive environment
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Enquires please call Andrea on 0438 385 932
Sydney NSW Australia
Clinical Research Associate Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.