IQVIA St Leonards NSW Australia
3 months ago
IQVIA has an exciting opportunity available for a Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) based in Sydney to join our Functional Service Partnerships Team. This is a hybrid role with 2-3 days in the office required.
As a Clinical Trials Assistant for a dedicated large Global Pharmaceutical Organisation, you will provide administrative support to clinical projects and update clinical systems and databases. You will also assist with general administrative functions as required.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with peers and site staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
• Assisting the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of... clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
• Assisting preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
• Assisting with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
• Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence, and associated documentation.
• May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
• May perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
• Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
• Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training.
• Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients.
• High or Secondary School diploma/certificate or country’s educational equivalent and 3 years administrative support experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
If this sounds like you, please hit the apply button. The Talent Acquisition Team is looking forward to speaking with you!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
St Leonards NSW Australia
Jobs in St Leonards NSW Australia
Clinical Trial Assistant St Leonards NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.