ICON Australia Australia
3 months ago
Financial Clinical Trial Coordinator
Location: Sydney - office-based with flexibility to work from home
As a Financial Clinical Trial Coordinator you will be joining the world’s largest & most comprehensive clinical research organisation, powered by healthcare intelligence.
You will be working alongside a world-leading pharmaceutical company. This 19- year partnership is focused on leveraging cutting-edge science to make a positive impact in the therapeutic areas of cancer, cardio-metabolic, vaccines, and oncology, which makes up 70% of their portfolio. If you’re looking to make difference, this could be the career destination for you.
What you will be doing:
• Support the timely processing of site payments for ANZ clinical trials
• Enter site grant into GMS or budget ammendment into eTMF in a timely manner
• Ensure budget reconsiliation and final site payments are processed and closed within required timelines
• Responsible for processing of patient visit payments and site... follow-up, if invoice not received
• Maintain high level of accuracy and quality
• B.A./ B.S. or equivalent healthcare experience
• Experienced with clinical trial administration, preferably with finance experience
• Excellent communcaition skills
• Good understanding of ICH-GCP and country specific clinical research guidelines
At ICON, we embrace new perspectives and empower our people to write their own paths forward. We are a culturally diverse company with over 40,000 talented and ambitious people with varied skills, perspectives & backgrounds working together across 40 countries.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Interested in the role, but unsure if you meet all of the requirements? We would encourage you to apply regardless – there’s every chance you’re exactly what we’re looking for here at ICON whether it is for this or other roles
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.