JET AVIATION BUSINESS JETS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
JET AVIATION BUSINESS JETS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
The Executive Cabin attendant is responsible for delivering and facilitating an outstanding and seamless VVIP experience to all customers on board. Accountable for all aspects of aircraft preparation, catering, cabin appearance and cleanliness, service delivery, and on-board equipment and stock.
• Ensure, under the overall authority and responsibility of the commander, cabin safety (FOM) i.e., the safety of the passengers and the safety of cabin load and galleys
• Form the link between the passengers and the flight crew
• Provide an optimum of comfort and service for the company's customers, namely the passengers, and by their courtesy, efficiency, thoughtfulness and ready assistance directly shape the company's image
• Must participate in the commander's cabin crew briefing (FOM), receiving information and particulars pertinent to the individual flight
• Shall check the safety equipment (FOM), other equipment and the catering equipment and... immediately report deficiencies to the commander for further action
• Primarily conduct the prescribed passenger services and fulfill the safety relevant tasks according to FOM
• Ensure proper cleaning of the aircraft's cabin
• Ensure re-catering for the next flight
• Check the cabin interior and rearrange the safety equipment where necessary
• In addition to this Schedule, the Employee shall comply with the regulations contained in the FOM and the Air Navigation Order (ANO)Qualification/Certifications:
• With Private Jet experience would be an advantage
• Extensive Commercial Business Class experience is essential and previous experience in Corporate Aviation or First Class would be an advantage
• Minimum of 5 consecutive years of work experience with an international airline
Cabin Attendant Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.