Singapore Airlines Singapore Singapore
3 months ago
Cabin Crew (Japan)
We will be conducting interviews for cabin crew in Tokyo, Japan.
If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
• Pleasant personality and service-oriented
• Fluent in English with good communication skills
• Minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard.
• Junior College (TANDAI) or University Degree holders (those graduating by March 2024 are welcome to apply)
• Willing to relocate to Singapore
• Former SIA Cabin Crew are welcome to apply
Online application is now open
until 5 March 2023. If you are interested to join us, please submit
an online application.
Selected applicants will
receive a link to complete a video interview online. Candidates who pass the
video interview will be invited to attend our face-to-face interviews in Tokyo
in April 2023.
We thank all candidates for their interest in
Singapore Airlines, and regret that only shortlisted... candidates will be notified.
Looking for Flight Attendant jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Flight Attendant vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Flight Attendant careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Flight Attendant opportunities in UK:
View all Flight Attendant Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Flight Attendant recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Flight Attendant Now
Cabin Crew (Japan) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.