avasis GmbH Switzerland Switzerland
3 months ago
Position: Senior PLM Consultant / Solution Architect (m/f/d)
• Analyzing and designing customer processes and defining requirements for the solutions architecture
• Working in cross-functional implementation teams, in the definition of requirements, in solution design, and all subsequent phases of successful implementation
• Quality assurance through appropriate methods and software engineering processes
• Supporting further development of methods and strategies of avasis
• Grad, master or bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
• Multiple years of experience in implementing and customizing Siemens Team center PLM in medical technology, mechanical engineering, or automotive companies.
• Additional experience in the implementation and use of CAD tools or ALM applications is an advantage
• Experience in process consulting for the manufacturing industry
• Sound IT knowledge around enterprise systems
• Experience in working directly with customers and in... cross-functional teams
• Decision making capability to create best practices
• Willingness to travel, depending on the project assignment
• Appropriate appearance, stylistically confident German and English (oral and written)
• Working in an inspiring team with flat hierarchies
• Multifaceted and challenging tasks in various projects independent of industry
• Continued education opportunities for your personal success
• Modern office infrastructure and state-of-the-art IT technologies
• Working from home office possible/flexibility in working hours
• Attractive and performance-based pay with additional incentives, such as company car of the upper middle class, incl. for private use
ARE YOU INTERESTED? If you would like to strengthen the team in a future-oriented, continuously growing company, we look forward to receiving your application (preferably as a Word or PDF document).
Do you already feel a certain tingling sensation and are you curious and interested in receiving more background information? Then you can apply here.
With avasis you benefit from numerous advantages. Our services at a glance.
avasis attaches great importance to a good work-life balance.
We offer our employees at least 25 days of vacation per year.
For stress-free arrival at work, our employees have free parking spaces at their disposal.
We invest specifically in the training of our employees and promote their continuing education and development.
avasis is an innovative and modern company. This is also reflected in our premises.
The flexitime model allows our employees to benefit from flexible working hours. This way, nothing stands in the way of an evening fitness session or an early start to a vacation.
We support working outside of our premises after consultation with your supervisor. This makes “working anywhere” possible.
avasis organizes numerous personnel events where employees can exchange ideas, have fun, and relax.
We also take care of our employees' nutritional needs. We provide coffee and beverages, and offer discounted lunches.
For further questions about this exciting challenge, please contact Patrick Holenstein
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Senior PLM Consultant/Solution Architect Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.