Credit Suisse Switzerland Switzerland
3 months ago
Are you looking to develop your career working within a dynamic international environment? We have opportunities across a number of roles within our international Wealth Management Division based in Switzerland.
Your field of responsibility
As Relationship Manager/Team Leader RM you collaborate in acquiring and leading client relationships, providing advice on a broad range of investment products and services tailored to the sophisticated needs of affluent, HNWI & UHNWI clients. You will have the opportunity to advise on market leading products, tailored solutions and services supported by a holistic advisory approach for our clients. As a specialist with knowledge and product expertise in developing solutions for clients in the creation, management and transfer of their wealth, you will work towards specific individual, team, assets under management (AUM) as well as revenue targets. You are required to deliver superior service to our clients and seek opportunities to... collaborate with other business divisions and specialists to deliver cross-selling opportunities, especially between Investment Banking and Private Banking.
As Investment Consultant /Team Leader IC, you work in close collaboration with Relationship Managers to advise and develop suitable investment solutions for our clients. You will have the opportunity to promote the Credit Suisse product offering to Relationship Managers and Team Leaders based on the investment profile and risk appetite of the clients’ portfolio. You are required to deliver superior service to our clients and seek opportunities to collaborate with other business divisions and specialists to deliver cross-selling opportunities, especially between Investment Banking and Private Banking.
Your future colleagues
Join one of our highly motivated teams serving sophisticated clients across affluent, HNWI & UHNWI segments. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. We stand for an entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a result driven work attitude and high level of flexibility and ownership. We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? N/A – pending TWWW agreement You Offer Your skills and experience
• Outstanding personal and professional network within the affluent/HNWI/UHNWI segment
• In a Relationship Manager role – proven track record in client acquisition and management of wealth for clients is essential
• Excellent client- and service -orientation as well as outstanding communication skills when interacting with sophisticated entrepreneurs and leaders
• Depending on the seniority of the role to be filled, the years of experience required in the financial market may vary (junior role 3-5 years, senior role up to 7 years)
• Strong financial product knowledge and technical competence in the understanding, development and delivery of holistic wealth planning solutions
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, you are able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
• Drive and motivation to work in a target oriented and high performance culture
• Entrepreneurial and innovative approach in the identification of business opportunities, paired with a result driven work approach and high level of flexibility and ownership
• Committed and dedicated to maintaining the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank’s policies and obligations
• MBA or degree from a university or an institute of higher education, completion of CFA or equivalent is an advantage
• Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market
• For the team leader role: ability to hire and build a high performing team, to lead the team dynamics, mentor, coach and motivate Relationship Managers/Investment Consultants
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Relationship Manager/Investment Consultant/Team Leader RM/IC for... Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.